Our easy to promote trading conditions will help you attract high-volume traders that will lead you closer to the big prize. Access your intuitive IB room and get a wealth of high converting, multilingual marketing materials to boost your traffic, as well as robust client activity reporting tools. A dedicated IB consultant will be at your service 24/5 to help you build a strong client base.
Losses can exceed the initial deposit.
- The ‘Eco IB Contest’ (hereinafter the “Contest”) is held by Tickmill Ltd (Tickmill) for Introducing Brokers (IBs).
- The Contest is only available for Introducing Brokers who introduce Clients that are registered with Tickmill Ltd (FSA SC regulated entity).
- The Contest Period starts on January 16th, 2019 at 00:00 server time (GMT+2) and ends on May 31st, 2019 at 24:00 server time (MT4 Server Time GMT + 3).
- The main prize of the Contest is a Hyundai IONIQ Electric.
- All existing and new IBs of Tickmill can automatically participate in the Contest.
- Each trading Client* of Tickmill can become an IB by opening an IB account inside the Client Area and participate in the Contest.
- Clients introduced by IBs are allowed to employ all trading strategies, including expert advisors (EAs).
* all clients must be verified
- Every participant of the Contest receives Contest Points based on the LIVE trading volume generated by their introduced new LIVE clients during the Contest Period.
- Only New LIVE* clients introduced during the Contest Period are accounted for in the calculation of the Contest Points.
- * New LIVE Clients are considered those who have registered an IB number during Tickmill SC Client Area registration and opened an MT4 account under the same IB number.
- Every 0.01 round lot traded by an introduced new Client equals to 0.01 Contest Points. For example: a Client who traded 5.48 round lots, brings 5.48 Contest Points to their IB.
- The maximum amount of Contest Points that an IB can receive from each Client is 100 points. For example: a client who traded 400.35 round lots, brings 100.00 Contest Points to their IB.
- Trading volume is calculated based on the closed trades executed with currency pairs and metals whereas CFDs on Stock Indices, WTI and bonds are excluded
- Trading volume is calculated for the completed (opened and closed) round turn trades performed during the Contest Period, starting from the day that the new Client has been registered under the IB.
- A ‘round turn’ trade represents the opening and closing of 1 standard lot position and it is counted as 1 standard lot of trading volume, resulting in 1 Contest Point.
- Each IB who has introduced at least one new Client during the Contest Period will appear on the Leaderboard.
- The Leaderboard consists of 3 columns: IB Account, Number of Clients and IB Score.
- The IB Account column will display the last 4 digits of the IBs’ account numbers.
- The IB Score is the sum of all Contest Points.
- The Leaderboard is sorted by the IB Score, starting from the highest score in the first place.
- The Leaderboard is updated automatically every 30 minutes.
- The IBs who have accumulated the highest amount of Contest Points during the Contest Period are eligible to receive Prizes based on the following table:
|1st Place Winner||Hyundai IONIQ Electric valued at approximately 25,000 USD|
|6th to 9th place||$200|
|10th to 20th place||$100|
- In addition to the above Prizes, all participating IBs who introduced at least 10 new LIVE clients during the Contest Period and who each traded at least 10 standard lots in currency pairs and metals will receive a Special Reward. The Special Reward will be calculated as 10% of the highest monthly IB commission that the IB has earned on new introduced Clients during the Contest Period.
- The Winners will be announced on the Contest page at www.tickmill.com and on the Facebook page no later than June 11th, 2019.
- All cash prizes are fully withdrawable and will be credited to the IB accounts no later than June 15th, 2019.
- Winners of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place agree to provide their first name, personal photograph and a short interview that will be published on www.tickmill.com before collecting their prize.
- Tickmill takes responsibility for the delivery of the Hyundai IONIQ Electric to the selected delivery place of the Winner, provided that it is feasible to import the vehicle to the destination, upon mutual agreement between Tickmill and the Winner. If the import of the vehicle to the selected destination is not feasible, the winner will receive the Prize in the form of cash.
- The Winner takes responsibility for paying any applicable taxes, custom fees, insurance costs or other fees associated with receiving or using the prize.
- The 1st place Winner may request the Prize to be given to them in the form of cash, at the value of 25,000 USD which can be withdrawable without any restrictions.
- The winners of cash Prizes assume the responsibility for paying all taxes and other compulsory payments set by their respective governments.
- Tickmill will contact the Winners personally via email or by phone.
- In the event a Winner does not respond to Tickmill’s communication within 48 hours, they shall be disqualified and the respective Prize will go to the next IB in the Leaderboard.
- Requests to review the Contest results shall be accepted by June 15th, 2019.
- The language of the present Terms and Conditions is English.
- For the convenience of the IBs, Tickmill may provide the Terms and Conditions in any other language than English. The translated version of the Terms and Conditions is for information purposes only and is not legally binding.
- If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the English and the translated version of the Terms and Conditions, the English shall be the governing and prevailing version.
- Tickmill reserves the right to disqualify any participant of the Contest, if there is a suspicion of misuse or abuse.
- Tickmill reserves the right to change the Terms of the Contest or cancel it at any time without prior notice.