Do you offer remuneration for Introducing Brokers?
We do offer an IB programme. Here is how it works:
1. Open an account in the Client Area. If you are an existing client, please insert your account number.
2. Agree to the terms and conditions in the Client Area – IB Room.
3. Promote our services to potential clients who may wish to open an account and start trading with us.
4. Start receiving IB commissions.
If you want to share your IB link with your clients, then please note that the URL link contains cookies. Cookies will save your IB information. When your client completes the registration form in the Client Area and opens an MT4 account, then your IB code will be provided by default as main IB.
Our IB compensation scheme:
1. Classic account – IB gets $10 per lot, round turn.
2. Pro account – IB gets $2 per lot, round turn. All new clients introduced by you will get automatically a 5% discount on commission.
3. VIP account – IB gets $2 per lot, round turn.
Tickmill’s IB Programme is a unique opportunity to earn income, without any investment from your side. Even if you invite only one client, you will get rewarded for every trade he / she places.
Our IB programme has no hidden limitations:
1. no limits for the duration of trades;
2. no limits for the number of trades;
3. no limits for the volume of trades;
4. no limits related to the difference between an open price and close price
5. no limits for the number of new clients you bring during a certain period
We offer special marketing tools that will help you get new clients simply and efficiently. Thanks to our transparent programme, you will be able to check and monitor each client and each trade that brought you a commission.
For more information and to register, please visit our IB page: http://tickmill.com/partnerships/introducing-broker/
How can I attach clients to my IB account?
There are two ways a client can be attached to your IB account:
1. You provide your clients with a unique IB referral link. Whenever a new client goes to our website using that link, registers his Client Area and opens a live account, you immediately see him being attached to your IB account.
2. We can add an existing client under your IB account upon a written request from the client.
How are the IB commissions added to my account?
Whenever your client makes a trade, it will be shown automatically in your IB Room with the calculated commission. The weekly IB commissions are added to your IB balance every weekend and can then be immediately withdrawable.
How can I withdraw my IB commissions?
You can withdraw your IB commission anytime you want by filling in a withdrawal form inside the Client Area. You can transfer the funds to your Tickmill live account or withdraw them to your bank account, Skrill, Neteller or any other available payment solution.